1. Cancellations: Subject to the exceptions listed below, you are entitled to cancel (either in whole or in part) any purchase without attracting any cancellation and/or administration charges if you cancel prior to the shipping of the products so purchased. It is the customers responsibility to inform Photographic Repairs of such cancellations immediately.
2. Late Delivery and Stock Shortages: If a product you have purchased is not delivered within the agreed delivery period, or where no specific period was agreed, within 30 days after having purchased the product, you are entitled to cancel such purchase by giving notice of your cancellation to Photographic Repairs. In the event of a temporary or permanent out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled either to cancel the order for credit or a full refund.
3. Incorrect Product Delivery: If the incorrect product is delivered do not remove the product from its original packaging or open it in any way. Promptly inform Photographic Repairs thereof, so that the we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect the product from you and to deliver the correct product to you.
4. Non-Defective Products: Save for certain exceptions Photographic Repairs offers a 2 day cooling off period, from date of purchase, to cancel that purchase. It is the customers responsibility to return the product to Photographic Repairs. Photographic Repairs can assist in organising shipping for the customer; billed at the customers expense. Where possible, a full refund will be granted subject to those conditions outlined in this returns policy.
5. Manufacturer Warranties: Certain products may carry additional manufacturer’s warranties/guarantees which are wider in scope, and/or longer in duration, than Photographic Repairs’s 6 month standard warranty.
6. Fault Description: A full fault description must be submitted to Photographic Repairs to enable our technical department to test and verify any faulty products that need to be returned.
7. Faulty Products Returned: All defective products returned to Photographic Repairs must include all cables, power supplies, documentation etc. If any of these conditions are not met, our suppliers reserve the right to refuse the return or to charge a restock fee of not less than 15%.
8. Return Shipping Fee: Photographic Repairs is not responsible for the return shipping cost of any products. When returning products to us, it is also advisable to take out product insurance and tracking. Photographic Repairs is not responsible for lost or damaged returned products. If needed Photographic Repairs can arrange return shipping; billable to the customer.
9. Product Inspection: As per supplier requirements an incoming acceptance inspection will be conducted on the receipt of returned products to make sure the fault actually exists as stated.
10. Warranty: It is at Photographic Repairs and our suppliers sole discretion to repair or replace defective products. There is no warranty for uninterrupted or error-free operation. There is no warranty for loss of data. There is no warranty for products with removed or altered identification labels and/or serial numbers. The warranty is contingent upon the proper use in the manner for which the product was intended and does not cover a product which has been modified in any manner and/or which has been subjected to physical damage, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, tampering, improper maintenance, or has been serviced, repaired or installed by an unauthorised person.
11. Data Recovery: Data recovery is not covered under product warranties. Photographic Repairs can arrange a standard data recovery service. The price will be quoted upon request.
12. Credit Value: If faulty items are credited, Photographic Repairs and our suppliers will credit the amount between selling price and current market price, and in addition, a processing fee of 10% will be applied in some cases.
13. Original Invoices: As per supplier requirements, Photographic Repairs will request copies of original invoices when a product is older than 6 months. Products will not be tested, repaired or replaced until such documentation has been received. Make sure you keep product invoices in your records.
14. Agreement: The customer hereby agrees that any item handed in for repair may be sold by Photographic Repairs or our suppliers to defray the cost of such repairs if the item remains unclaimed by the customer for return within 30 days of the repairs being completed.
15. DJI: The return or replacement of DJI items is governed by the DJI International Warranty which you accept by purchasing a DJI product. Photographic Repairs does not have control over the standards set out by DJI and thus our standard 6 month warranty does not apply to DJI products.